Week 3 Discussion- Healthcare LawQueenofQuestion
The HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic Clinical Health) provisions of the ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) instruct the CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) to implement financial incentives and penalties encouraging adoption of EHR (Electronic Health Records) technology in medical practices and facilities.
Health safety, health costs and social change, are all driving forces for adopting electronic health records technology. Do you think financial incentives should be the primary driving force behind adoption of electronic health records? Why or why not? Explain your position.
- 8 years ago
- DeVry BSOP 206 Week 4 Quiz
- CMGT 554 Week 6 - Final Individual - Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Care Paper
- CMGT 430 Week 3 -- Riordan Manufacturing HR Roles Paper
- CJA 364 Week 4 Discussion Questions ( CJA 364 Week 4 DQ ) ( CJA364 Week 4 DQ's
- CJA 314 Week 1 Assignment - Crime Data Comparison Paper
- A Reflection Upon It All
- instruction are in the document
- CIS 500 Information System Decision Making - Data Mining