Week 2 Assignment-Annotated Bibliographytiff2b4u
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION THAT'S ATTACHED
For this assignment, you will write an annotated bibliography on three sources. For detailed information on how to create your Annotated Bibliography, please see this Sample Annotated Bibliography.
In your Annotated Bibliography, you will
- Copy and paste the writing prompt you chose to explore in Week One into a Word Document.
- Restate the working thesis you created in Week One below your writing prompt.
- In this same document, identify your primary source(s) and two secondary, academic sources. If you chose to discuss two poems in your Week One Assignment, each must have its own entry in the Annotated Bibliography.
- Summarize each source and explain how the source supports your working thesis. These summaries should be 100 to 150 words for each entry.
For the Annotated Bibliography assignment, you will write annotations for three sources. One source should be a primary source. Next, you will choose two secondary sources that are additional to the text.
The two sources you locate must be academic sources and come from peer-reviewed journals or other scholarly publications. For information on finding sources within the Ashford Library, please view the ENG125 - Literature Research tutorial.
The Annotated Bibliography includes a citation of the source in APA format. It also includes a brief summary of the source.
Click each example below to expand and click twice to collapse. Alternatively, you may click here to view the following examples in PDF
- 4 years ago
- Using the Excel data file that has been provided you are to completely answer the following questions: 1. What is the...
- Computer sciences and Information technology
- People have struggled with the issue of self and society since the first large-scale human settlements. How do Socrates and Epictetus see the relationship between the individual and society? Which of their teachings are relevant in contemporary society?
- Math Home work Week 3
- Business law homework
- Concept map
- Peer Group
- Ashford University: Different Teaching Models
- Discussion—Key Elements of a Supply Chain - Operations Management M4 A1
- FOR ACCOUNT_TUTOR ONLY!
- NOT RATED
First, you must choose a story that goes with the prompt you have chosen.
You only need a summary paragraph of each articles. The peer-reviewed scholarly articles must be …4 years ago