1. Visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Envirofacts website at http://www.epa.gov/enviro/ . Enter your city, zip code, which is 11763. Explore the site to learn more about your environment and things that might be impacting the health of its citizens. Identify something new you learned about your environment and how it could be affecting health by completing this statement, “I didn’t know ____.” How could you, in the role of a community health nurse, address these concerns?
2. Visit the website http://www.ready.gov . Review the steps for being prepared for a disaster. As a community health nurse, what elements do you think are important to stress to the community? How is your community preparing for a potential disaster, or how has it prepared?
- 6 years ago
- Arson Investigation Unit 2 Discussion Board 2
- Can I get a reply to this asap? (English) #2
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: Effects of Stress
- Cultural Diversity 700 words
- work template
- BUS 506 Final Exam Question - Statistics & Research Methods
- People can buy the particular word or pictures which want on the customizable t-shirts
- UoP COM/339 Entire Course - ORIGINAL WORK
- Unit 1 IP REWORD
- NOT RATED
NR 443 - RN Community Health Nursing- Chamberlain
Visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Envirofacts website at http://www.epa.gov/enviro/ . Enter your city, zip code, or …5 years ago