The HTML pages of your website must include all of the following:
Contains the HTML 5 DOCTYPE declaration on each page
- Correctly uses html, head, body, and link tags on each page
- Includes charset, author, keywords, and description meta tags on each page
- Use title tags to give each page an appropriate title
- Link all pages to an external style sheet (.css file)
- Appropriate navigation between pages of your website, using local hyperlinks (coded with relative paths)
- Your webpage content should include a Job Description, Knowledge/Skills required for the job, Training/Education required for the job, and Salary/Benefits expected from the job.
- Include images representing your job/profession of interest.
- Include a hyperlink to a webpage with information about a certification to support your job/profession of interest.
- Include an HTML table summarizing information about your job/profession of interest.
- Include an HTML form with at least 6 different types of form inputs and appropriate content for the theme of your website
- Video or audio file (original and created by you!) with content relevant to the theme of your website
- Be sure to create relevant and informative content and to design your website attractively.
Other questions 10
- i need it
- graph theory, logic, and trees involved in Ultra-High-Speed computation
- Socrates and Plato
- Assignment Detail BUSN150-1101A-135 Legal and Ethical Environment of Business Assignment (answer attached)
- Problem 18-2B Clearwater Construction Company case
- Accounting Homework
- MGT/230 ( for cype only)
- Financial task4- Siddharth Agar
- Classification, Shambu Shoes, DS Company, Statues Inc., Valentino Company(5 questions)