We are learning about Accidents of Style, Charles Harrington Elster. The worksheet is called "How Accident-Prone Are You?" There are several...lennybear227
We are learning about Accidents of Style, Charles Harrington Elster. The worksheet is called "How Accident-Prone Are You?" There are several sentences we have to find the mistakes in... here's one... 4. There's a couple things I always think to myself whenever I get bored of a job or disinterested in what I'm doing. **There are 5 errors in this sentence...your help would be appreciated.**
- 10 years ago
- one number is 2 more than another. The difference between their squares is 32. What are the numbers?
- How can you tell a dogwood tree?
- suppose a solar system has a star that is four time as massive as our Sun. if that solar system...
- I have homework assignment that need to be done in the Mcgraw Hill Connect environment for a finance class. will...
- Solve.name the operation or operations you used. An oak tree measured 52 ft high. How many inches would it measure?
- identify the major challenges facing delegates attending the Constitutional Convention. How did the delegates resolve these challenges?
- do you think U.S. companies have the moral responsibility to offer a so-called living wage and to fight exploitative practices...
- Research the Exxon Valdez and Prince William Sound Case Answer the following questions: What has happened to the key players...
- What is Columbus's reaction to the landscape?