wanting to have my assignment completexryonamgndi
Evaluate Current Quality Assurance Efforts
Steps to complete the assignment:
- Read and Review the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Roadmap for Implementing Value Driven Healthcare in the Traditional Medicare Fee-for-Service Program With this national program outlined, you will:
- Investigate the role of the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) Health Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS).
- Pick one of the current HEDIS measures (for example, blood lead level in children, falls in older adults, patient satisfaction with providers).
- Conduct research using the Capella library and the NCQA's State of Healthcare Quality report.
- Identify key indicators of quality related to the HEDIS measure you chose.
Write a 2–3-page paper answering the following:
- How does the Roadmap for Success help define the need for the NCQA?
- Describe your HEDIS measure.
- What are the current trends for that measure?
- Why is it important to measure this area?
- Evaluate the role of quality assurance in the improvement of patient outcomes.
- Provide conclusions and recommendations.
In order to complete this assignment, be sure you have completed the following items that are also listed in the studies for this unit:
- Read the National Committee for Quality Assurance's 2008 State of Health Care Quality. This will help you determine the trends of the HEDIS measure you choose to discuss in this unit and the next unit. This is a longer document to read, so focus your attention on the trends.
- Browse the National Committee for Quality Assurance's 2009 HEDIS 2009 Summary Measures, Product Line and Changes.
- Browse the U.S. Department of Health's PQRI Measures List.
- 5 years ago
- One page summary
- LAW 421 Week 4 Individual Assignment Case Scenario Big Time Toymaker
- HUM 266 Week 4 Individual Assignment Romanticism Paper
- The warehouse manager is cooperative, but he points out that he is in the middle of contract negotiations with the union. He is also very proud of the fact that they have special seals on the loading dock doors and throughout the warehouse to keep the col
- serious help needed
- Confidence Intervals and Polls cont.
- LITERATURE QUESTION
- Assignment 1: Trends in the Workplace
- Decision Making Assignment Essay