Please No Plagiarism!! Thank You!
Efficiency of the Production Operation
Research the process of producing an expensive product (assume that it is something that must cost at least $1,000). After learning the steps that must be accomplished to produce such a product, address the following:
- What would you expect the layout of a producing facility to look like (in other words, what is the process layout for such an operation)?
- What would determine when someone had finished working on one of these products (in other words, how would someone know that it was time to work on producing the next unit)?
- How would the efficiency of the production operation that you have envisioned be calculated (your answer should be specific to the type of product you selected, not just a general discussion of efficiency)?
- From your research, are there any ways in which the production of the product could be made more efficient than the way that it is normally produced? If so, what recommendations could you make? If not, describe another way in which the product could be made, even if it was inefficient.
- 5 years ago
- phyllis young: PHI module 4
- English help
- NTC 362 ENTIRE COURSE
- economics 100% original
- Using the four (4) approaches to job design, create two (2) strategies that the organization can implement to attract and...
- Fill in the blanks with the words given. Me llamo Manon y tengo veinticinco aÃ±os. Vivo en Paris. â¨Para...
- Assignment 2: Executing Strategies in a Global Environment: Examining the Case of Federal Express
- QNT 561
- Chapter 8 Homework