Is visibility a noun or an adverb? I believe it is a noun but my teacher says it is an...akindeler
Is visibility a noun or an adverb? I believe it is a noun but my teacher says it is an adverb n the following sentence. "The cars moved slowly as visibility lessened in the fog."
- 9 years ago
- MCQs economics
- Find the value of x: 10 to the power of negative 3=10x
- John filled two cylindrical jars with jelly. The first cylinder was 16 cm tall and 8 cm wide. ...
- What was the counterculture, and what impact did it have on American society.
- what is a floodplain and whatis a levee
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 36 cm and its area is 77 cm squared. Find the length of...
- what theories had there been for the creation of the moon?
- which of the following compounds contains the largest number of atoms? 1.0 mol of CH3COCl, 2.0 mol of H2SO4, 3.0...
- List the following in numeric filing order. Robert M. Mac Quigg, May 18,19-, Salvador Ayson, May 7, 19
- 8p6 + 6p2 --------------- 2p2