Viruses and Vaccinessavgehawk
Viruses are very small, but they can cause some of the most serious diseases on Earth. These diseases can impact human health as well as threaten the food supply by impacting livestock and crops. In this Discussion Board, you will see the role of science in creating vaccines to prevent some of the most serious viral infections facing mankind. Select 1 of the following vaccines to be the subject of your Discussion Board this week:
- Influenza vaccine
- Smallpox vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Tetanus vaccine
- Chickenpox vaccine
After selecting 1 of the vaccines listed above, write 400–500 words that respond to the following questions with your research. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- Provide a brief history of the vaccine that you selected. How was it invented and how is it produced?
- How often must a person receive your vaccine to be protected against the disease?
- What role do you think vaccines play in preventing the spread of disease?
- What are the possible effects to individuals and the community of not vaccinating for diseases?
- 7 years ago
- Buddhism Worksheet
- want a help in my accounting HW?
- excel home work
- HAMLET ESSAY
- Case Study Summary: MGM
- Week 5 Discussion 1 and 2 - Due Thursday by 10Pm Central Standard Time
- Issues in Costing
- cultural anthropology
- Read the quotation from ["To the King's Most Excellent Majesty."](http://learn.education2020.com/ContentViewers/Emissary/OpenEmissaryLink/?a=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.education2020.com%2Fcontentengine%2Fcommon%2Fpassages%2FELA11_U1_L5_King.html%3Fid%3D26388%20&t