for vinden onlysk8196
PART ONE : Theres an attachment for this check below.
Review the information collected for Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1, completed in Week Three.
Collaborate with your team to respond to the following questions.
· Determine the most appropriate research design for the issue, opportunity, or problem identified in Week Three. Explain why two other research designs were not used.
· What data collection instrument(s) will be used? Survey? Interview?
· Will you use an existing instrument or develop a new instrument?
Note.Your team is not required to submit the answers this week, but you will incorporate your answers to the Week Five Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 3 assignment.
Build on Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1, completed in Week Three, and Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 2, completed in Week Four.
Develop or select the instruments your team will use to collect data.
Describe how you will sample the population:
· What is the appropriate sampling method?
· What sampling frame will be used?
· What is the appropriate sampling size?
· How will the sample size be determined?
Discuss the overall data analysis approach and result reporting:
· Which statistical test will be used and why?
· How will the results be displayed?
Combine the three parts of the Preparing to Conduct Business
Research assignment to develop a cohesive research proposal of no more than 1500 words.
Include the following elements:
· Research problem and purpose
· Significance, scope, magnitude, and feasibility of finding a solution to the issue, opportunity, or problem
· Research question, hypothesis, and variables
· Research design
· Instrument you developed or selected
· Sampling method
· Overall data analysis approach
· Result reporting
· Ethical considerations
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
· Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation accompanying your report and include detailed speaker’s notes.
· · Present your 10-minute Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to the class. PLEAS KEEP THIS IN MIND THANKS.
- 8 years ago
- stats hw due Sat 11:59pm
- http://digitalvellum.next.ecollege.com/postindexmixed.html?courseId=7350152#/menus/2000010971951/items/10011 Here's my id: twilight0244 Password: Twilight024
- Behavioral Science - Annotated Bibliography - APA Style
- rank the 3 key risk factors associated with ling cancer as it pertains to your state
- for prateek only
- Mario and Luigi were selling coupon books for the video game fudraiser. Apparently, Mario was a better salesperson,because he sold...
- Which two things can bees do and dandelions cannotdo?
- If an atom of an element has 8 protons, 8 neutrons, and 8 electrons…how would you name this atom? If an...
- a moving company charges $800 plus $16 per hour. Another moving company charges $720 plus $21 per hour. how long...
- Consider the flowing test of hypotheses. H o: μ >=2,150 H A: μ<2,150 α=0.05 If...