a vertical rod 8ft high casts a shadow 6ft long.at the same time, a nearby tree casts a shadow 15ft...phbenger
a vertical rod 8ft high casts a shadow 6ft long.at the same time, a nearby tree casts a shadow 15ft long.find the height of the tree.
- 9 years ago
- 7+3x =-5
- Solve linear system by using the substitution method. y = 2x 3x + 2y = 21
- Proper Scope for an Automobile Search? John Lee was pulled over on Interstate 10 after a highway patrol officer observed her...
- Help with Essay!!
- General form of ellipse: 18x^2 + 9y^2 = 153 - 24x + 6y How do I turn this into the...
- According to the passage,what is it about Hilton 's'losthorizon that has captured the public imagination in line 3
- What's the perimeter and area of a polygon with vertices A(-3,-2), B(2,4), C(5,2), and D(0,-4)?Round to the nearest tenth.
- Grace has five coins: one penny, one nickel, one dime, one quarter, and one loonie. How many different amounts can...
- which electrons do we use to bond atoms together?