A vehicle of mass 2000kg accelerates up an incline of 1 in 12 (sine) increasing its speed from 15km/h to...abbs22
A vehicle of mass 2000kg accelerates up an incline of 1 in 12 (sine) increasing its speed from 15km/h to 55km/h whilst travelling through a distance of 150m up the slope. The four wheels each have a mass of 20kg, a diameter of 0.6m and a radius of gyration of 250mm. The rolling friction, air resistance and bearing friction amount to a total resistance to motion of 0.5kN. Calculate the tractive effort between the driving wheels and the road surface, the work done during the period of acceleration and the average power developed.
- 9 years ago
- How were products shipped from the colonies to England different from the manufactured goods shipped back to the colonies
- PLEASE HELP
- If sin x= 8/17 and tan y= 35/37, find tan(x+y)
- Dickinson uses a metaphor that compares hope to a bird. Where does the bird perch? Under what conditions has the...
- If X = 18, Y = 80, and Z = 82, what is the cosine of B?
- to find the height of a dinosaur in a museum. Amir placed a mirror on the ground 40 ft from...
- Ch. 1. Compare "faith" and "reason" as methods used in religions. [This will include taking note of differing definitions of...
- Scenario #3: