Using Psychology at Work
Assignment 2: Using Psychology at Work
Industrial/organizational (I/O) psychology can impact the workplace in a wide range of areas. When it comes to understanding human behavior, industrial/organizational (I/O) professionals can support organizations as they manage change, become more global, and even strategically plan for the future. Consider the value of understanding how people work and think as you answer the following questions:
Your response should directly address each question, providing references and examples to support your points. You should use at least two scholarly sources cited in APA format. Comment in a substantive manner to at least two of your classmates. Some comments or questions you may consider as you respond to others include:
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.
- A manufacturer uses a tank to supply water to his machines while they are working. When the machines are on...
- what is 2r-5+6r
- One algebra question
- past tens
- What were Acerola and Laranjiha trying to take to the grandmother’s house?
- Your search for 2 jets leave Denver at 9:00 am one flying at 50km/ hr greater than the other wich...
- Two squares have lengths 15cm and 12cm a)find the ratio of their lengths b)find the ratio of their perimeters c)find the ratio...
- one page essay of the aztec civilization