using principle of mathamatical induction prove that a+(a+d)+(a+2d)+...........+[a+(n-1)d] = n/2[2a+(n-1)d]nevtha
using principle of mathamatical induction prove that a+(a+d)+(a+2d)+...........+[a+(n-1)d] = n/2[2a+(n-1)d]
- 9 years ago
- 6x+5y=4 6x-7y=-20
- angle ABC= 80 degrees radius = 4'' what is the arc length of ac
- As the mass of an object moving at a given speed decreases, it's kinetic energy does what? Decreases? Increases? Or...
- Compute and interpret the coefﬁcients of absolute and relative risk aversion for the quadratic utility function u(W) = k + αW...
- if the concept is truck, the prototype might be? if the prototype is block or ball, the concept is?
- the answer sheet to the hound fight worksheet
- Need help with 2 pages worth of methods section.
- percentage math problem please help!!
- Rex Baker and Ty Farney are forming a partnership to which Baker will devote three-fourth time and Farney will devote...
- how can you find another persons cultere