Using the following website, http://www.treasurydirect.gov/BC/SBCPrice calculate the price for the following savings bonds in each of the denominational amounts:donnor
EE bonds, Ibond, Ebond and savings note ( $50, $100, $500 and $5000), and constuct a table showing your answers. In addition please answer the following questions:
1. Discuss each type of savings bonds in terms of risk, payout, and growth.
2. Discuss which bond receives the potential best coupon rate. Whys this the case?
3. Give TVM concept, which bond would you invest in?
4. Based on your answer from the previous question, what does that say about your view point on the time value of money?
5. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of investing in a savings bond.
6. What is the opportunity cost of investing or not investing n a savings bond?
700- 1,000 words references and cities
- 8 years ago
- This is for my psychology reflective journal.
- GATSBY ESSAY ON QUOTE 3 PARAGRAPHS
- Need someone to take an online Spanish 2 exam.
- relationship between resource consume and environmental sustainability
- exam help in healthcare administration
- FIN 534
- i need help with physics homework......... its about project motion and newton's second law
- ENGLISH HOMEWORK 20 QUESTIONS MULT CHOICE
- Sociology book report
- pre algebra hw due 17th