Use Google (or another search engine) to find a use of Fibonacci numbers or the Golden Ratio in nature, art,...trmsnlps
- Use Google (or another search engine) to find a use of Fibonacci numbers or the Golden Ratio in nature, art, music, architecture, or some other real-world application. Make sure you find an idea that is NOT covered in your text.
- Describe the application that you have found.
- Clearly explain and summarize the important mathematical ideas in your own words.
- Include a citation and a link to the source where you learned about it. You may cite using APA format. Here is a Citation Tip Sheet. More information on how to cite properly can be found on the Excelsior Library’s Citing Sources page. This one-minute video will help you avoid plagiarism.
- 6 years ago
- Prepare a paper with a word count between 1,050 to 1,400 words. in which you discuss the theory of multiple intelligences developed by Howard Gardner.
- HUM111 Together We Stand Letter.doc
- HUM111 Midterm Exam.doc
- Healthcare Ethics and Morals
- Assignment 2: LASA 1 - Current EEOC Policy
- write 6 pages review paper about Complexity and organizations
- case study
- FIN 534 entire weeks
- Company Profiles - New Products
- Easy Money