use the Four Classical virtues, Ethics Checklist, and the Five P’s
Complete problem 10.7 from our textbook, “Strategies for Creative Problem Solving” on page 264. For that problem use these three methods: the Four Classical virtues, Ethics Checklist, and the Five P’s to help you analyze the problem. Then write at least one paragraph (Short Essay Format, not List Format) for each of the three methods. Each student is responsible for submitting their own response to the problems.
- Use black text only.
- Use single spacing.
- Text size needs to be 12 point size.
- Margins on the document should be 1’’ on all sides.
- Please spell check and proofread your work.
- Please add page numbers to your document.
Opinion: When a question asks for your opinion, its answer is exactly that-your opinion. Feel free to use your own opinion.
Cite Examples: For this class, you may use a citation right after the answer to a question, or you may list your references at the end of the project. It is not required to have a separate reference page for this class.
Stating the Question before Answering It: While some reports require that you state the question before your answer, in this class it is not required to do this.
( i uploaded the problem, and the way should be use to solve it)
- We survey a random sample of households in Philadelphia to test if less than
- Section 9 Quote
- Accounting assignment
- Discuss identity in Latin America, both generally (that is, “Latin American”) and specifically (that is, national, regional, ethnic, class etc.). What are some of the elements that people use to create identity? How effective are they?
- TECHNICAL WRITING UNIT IV
- Assessment Problem
- Economic Question
- English Homework
Answer the following questions. Onbothquestions, be sure that you aredescriptiveanddetailedin your answers.
1. Choose one of the following sports: …
Complete the following numbered problems from our textbook, “Strategies for Creative Problem Solving”:8.11(use the K.T. Decision Analysis format) on pages 224 and 225 and…
Complete problem 10.9 from our textbook, “Strategies for Creative Problem Solving” on page 264. For that problem usethesethreemethods: the Four Classical virtues, Ethics Checklist, …
Find a technical journal for your current or planned field of work, and write anexecutivesummaryof one of themajorarticles in it. You may use a hard copy or an …