Urgent - For professor 2013wllks
Question ‘-In the article “Who’s to Blame for Creating a Toxic Organizational Culture” Guthrie presents the position that as the leader, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was responsible for harboring an environment that led to what was termed Bridgegate. Based upon what you have learned thus far about leadership and organizational culture, do you support or refute Guthrie’s position? Cite at least one source to support perspective. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
Partial answer - Ultimately, leaders are the single person most responsible for shaping a[n organization’s culture. It is influencing the behaviors of individuals and groups to work toward predetermined goals. Effective leaders influence behaviors in positive ways. The various categories of leadership theories include the trait, behavioral, situational, and contingency theories, and an eclectic set of recent theories.
Baack, D. (2012). Organizational Behavior San Diego, Bridgeport Education, Inc.
- 6 years ago
- English 300OL "Viva La Vida" Poetry Analysis!!!
- FIN 534 Week 10 Homework Set 5
- need help for lab chemistry report
- Discussion about Time-limited dynamic psychotherapy
- External and Internal Environmental Scan
- please help
- You are sitting in on a meeting with the Acme corp new product development team. The team is comprised entirely of design engineers and is meeting in the engineering conference room. The ream leader is the chief Design Engineer, Michael Carroll
- week 5 midterm fin 534>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xoon only
- three page