Please do the following in completing the final draft of your essay:
1. Revise your expository essay using the feedback received from your instructor on your outline and first draft.
2. Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you refine and finalize your essay.
3. Review the rubric for this assignment to ensure you have completed all necessary components of your essay.
4. Your final draft should be at least 500-750 words.
5. Complete the following before submitting your final essay:
a. Read your paper aloud (to yourself or someone else) to “hear” issues with your grammar and sentence structure.
b. Polish the issues found by smoothing out your language.
c. Run spell check and grammar check (as a backup) before submitting to your instructor.
d. Be sure to properly cite your sources both in-text and in a References section at the end of your paper.
6. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
7. Review the Final Draft Rubric to help you make sure all elements is present in your essay; this is NOT the same rubric that was used in the Rough Draft. This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment, so students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
8. Submit this Final Draft to both the TII Report and to the instructor by the end of Topic 6. *You should again make sure your TII score and essay are ready to be submitted BEFORE you select the Final Submit option.
Purchase the answer to view it
UNV-104 Module 6 Expository Essay: Final Draft
21st Century Skills; Communication and Information Literacy - Communicating Through Writing
Grand Canyon University
Please do the following in …