Unit VIII Course Projectraidaa
When you evaluated (rated/assessed) each of the seven dimensions of wellness in the Unit II Homework, you asked yourself, "On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the best), how do I feel about…" For each of the seven dimensions, you assigned yourself a score (or you need to now). Click here to access the "Seven Dimensions of Wellness" document for your review. You are now going to use that score/evaluation to discuss the "big picture of you." Feel free to be as creative as you like.
Discuss the following components for EACH of the seven dimensions of wellness:
1. Indicate your score and describe what led you to that decision.
2. What was your specific goal from the Unit II Homework? Is it a realistic and achievable goal? Have you started working on your goal yet? If yes, are you making progress? If no, why not?
3. Describe one aspect of which you are particularly proud, and something that you would like to improve about yourself. (Use examples if possible.)
4. Provide a concluding paragraph at the end of your assignment. Summarize/reflect how you think you are doing overall, considering all seven dimensions of wellness.
Click here to access a template for this assignment. Save all of your work in the template, and submit it in Blackboard for grading.
If you have questions about any of the assignments, please feel free to email the professor.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
- 4 years ago
- Strategic Management Question 1a
- unit 2 gp
- business questions
- Hoe many moles of carbon would contain the same number of atoms as 3.76g of AgCl?
- I need these homeworks done by Sunday. I do check for plagarism
- Please Help!
- Strategic Management Question 1
- Case Analysis Project
- The following data were obtained from a survey of college students. The variable