Unit VIII A 41International1
1. 1. Why is it important to have a project closure plan? What impact does this have on a project?
2. 2. Compare and contrast the three methods of continuous learning during a project.
3. 3. How can having a project closure procedure improve future projects and benefit the organizations involved?
4. 4. What are the dimensions of project closure? Do you feel any of these factors play a bigger role in closure? Explain your answer.
Each response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations
Brown, K. A., & Hyer, N. L. (2010). Managing projects: A team-based approach. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- 6 years ago
- 648219 divide 24
- I'm looking for a tutor that can help me with math, algebra, and maker ting classes. Someone with reasonable prices...
- PSY/310 Week 3 and 4 assignments / (For User "jaciew1")
- Economics 4 questions
- Finance Question
- IBM Bond Pricing Homework
- 3–5 page paper, identify and describe the state of four major problems of domestic violence by comparing present-day American society to that of at least four other cultures
- SPSS / T- test
- History summarizing
- PSY 335 Week 5 Research Proposal Presentation