Unit VI ProjectInternational1
Unit VI Project
This assignment consists of four parts. Please label each part of the assignment Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 in the document, and insert a page break after each part. Click here to see an example. The total assignment is worth 100 points. Please submit as one document.
Note: This assignment requires the use of MS Project or similar software. If you do not have MS Project or similar software, you may look for free or trial versions on the Internet.
Part 1: Develop an in-depth schedule for your initial project based on the Work Breakdown Structure you completed in Unit III. Please refer to the Integrated Project in Chapter 10 of the textbook on page 318 for more information. (40 points total)
Be sure to include:
1. An activity precedence diagram (10 points)
2. An activity duration table (10 points)
3. A network diagram and Gantt charts (20 points)
Part 2: Please complete Case Study 10.2, “Project Scheduling at Blanque Check Construction” on pages 315 and 316 in the textbook and respond to the questions for discussion. Please make sure that each question is answered thoroughly using a minimum of 200 words for each case study question. (10 points)
Part 3: Develop the network activity chart and identify the critical path for a project based on the information provided in the Gantt Chart Activity document. To access the Gantt chart activity document, click here. (25 points total)
1. Draw the activity network as a Gantt chart. (20 points)
2. What is the expected duration of the project? (5 points)
Part 4: Consider the project with the information provided in the Project Activity Network document. To access the Project Activity document, click here or on the link above. (25 points total)
1. Construct the project activity network using AON methodology and label each node. (15 points)
2. Identify the critical path and other paths through the network. (10 points)
Pinto, J. K. (2010). Project management: Achieving competitive advantage (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- 6 years ago
- for nyana ONLY!!!
- capstone management project
- Due tonight 10:00 PM
- 2 page paper (Interview Format)
- Medical Report Due 2/18/15 payment link
- In the film the family that walk on all four define how mutation, natural selection, genetic drift and genetic flow took place with in the family
- Philosophy －Critical reasoning HOMEWORK
- What/Why makes LL Cool J the best rapper of all time?
- Principles of Macroeconomics online class
This assignment consists of four parts. Please label each part of the assignment Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 in the document, and insert a page break after each part. Click here to see an …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Unit VI Project6 years ago
- NOT RATED
This assignment consists of four parts. Please label each part of the assignment Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 in the document, and insert a page break after each part. The total assignment is …5 years ago