Unit V Assessment 41
1. Chapter 6 presents several tools that can be useful when assessing for project uncertainties. Compare and contrast risk mapping, FMEA, and the gut-feeling method. Which method do you feel is most productive? Why?
2. What is the difference between unfavorable and favorable uncertainties? Provide examples of each that are not from the textbook.
3. Explain why it is important to plan for uncertainties and how to implement a strategy to address possible risk factors.
4. Identify the resources a project manager can add to or change in a project when uncertainties come into play? Explain how being prepared can make these adaptations prevent further complications. What is a method for monitoring project uncertainties?
Each response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Brown, K. A., & Hyer, N. L. (2010). Managing projects: A team-based approach. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- LEG 500 Assignment 4: Legal and Ethical Considerations in Marketing, Product Safety, and Intellectual Property
- MGMT520 - DQs-All 7 Weeks
- 2 part assignment... paper plus PowerPoint presentation
- please complete
- Environmental Issues and the Industrial Revolution
- research paper
- Write two page summary (double-spaced) in which you describe Johnson’s Great Society
- Exponential Growth
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Week 10 Discussion - Due Tuesday 10:00am CST - APA Format