Unit II-61 A
1. Describe a situation in which you were part of a formal work group and one of the members of the group did not contribute much work to the project. How did the other group members deal with this person? How did this person’s behavior affect the attitude of the other group members?
2. If you were creating a project team for an organization, what kinds of factors would you take into consideration in deciding the composition of the team? Would these factors be different if you were putting together a problem-solving team? Why, or why not?
3. People handle conflict in different ways. Assume you are the project leader and two of your team members (who report to you) are trying to negotiate who will take the major share of the work on a new project. Both feel they are overwhelmed and overworked already and neither wants the additional responsibility. Assume one of the team members has a competing style and the other prefers a collaborative style of conflict resolution. What do you think the outcome of the negotiation will be? Explain your answer.
4. Identify the stages of team development. Define the main issues at each stage and the actions that the project can take to assist the team through each stage.
5. “All managers should be leaders, but not all leaders should be managers.” Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Support your position.
Each response should be at least 75 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Pinto, J. K. (2010). Project management: Achieving competitive advantage (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- See Below-Criminal Justice Administration
- Due tuesday by 6pm set
- hellp with in 4 hours
- Use the partnership and corporate tax returns for the practice sets titled, “Pet Kingdom” and “ROCK the Ages, LLC” that you prepared in Weeks 3 and 5 in order to complete this assignment. Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- ACC 542 Week 5 Individual Assignment Audit Proposal
- TEC 401 Week 2 Individual Assignment Personnel in Technology Paper
- network congestion
- Siegrist and Farwell were chasing women