Unit I questions
All questions are to be answered individually, does not require essay form.
Explain the concept of Risk-Based Corrective Action (RCBA). Why is this concept used in hazardous waste remediation?
Discuss the relationships between RCRA, CERCLA, SARA, and EPCRA. Why do you think there are so many different laws governing hazardous materials and hazardous waste?
Discuss three waste minimization strategies that could be used by a small business classified as a small quantity generator. Provide examples for each strategy. Your response must be at least 150 words in length.
What should prospective buyers of commercial property do in order to protect themselves from liability under CERCLA? Your response must be at least 150 words in length.
A research lab uses acetone as a solvent for cleaning glassware. The spent solvent is consolidated into containers for disposal. Is this disposal subject to RCRA Subtitle C regulations? Explain how you reached your decision. Your response must be at least 300 words in length.
What are some important considerations for selecting a transfer, storage, and disposal facility (TSDF)? Which ones should be first on the list when conducting an audit of a TSDF? Explain your choices.
Your response must be at least 300 words in length.
- Due : Saturday January 10 at 12pm (afternoon) EST- MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!
- MGT 450 Week 1 Quiz ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- Project Charter
- To Solution.j ONLY
- what are the advantages and disadvantages of internationalist foreign policy?
- Consider a van parked in a lot outside a professional football stadium in Atlanta, GA on a Sunday afternoon. One ounce of radioactive isotope Cesium 137 was mixed in with the explosive that has been detonated and has caused considerable blast damage. The
- For Nyanya Only, here is another assignment thanks.
- PSY360 Cognitive Psychology
- EXAM PROBABILITY