1. What can you do to specifically convey your respect of a family's personal choices and values? How will you communicate effectively with these families and work as a team, despite your cultural and linguistic differences?
2. You have been reading about music and movement and related theories. Here is your chance to take charge!
Pretend you are the director of an Early Childhood Center. Describe a movement activity that you want your employees to do with a specific age group of students.
· This activity must be open-ended which means that it is focused on process not product. If the students are told exactly what to do and when to do it, the activity is not open-ended.
· The activity you describe must promote creative responses while helping students increase their motor proficiency.
When you describe the activity, be sure to identify the age group. Make sure you explain clearly to your employees how to do this activity so that they can teach it to their students. Express to your students why you want them to teach it.
Make sure that your responses to you classmates include changes, additions, or suggestions of what they might add to their chosen activities.
The one needs to be between 200-250 words
1. Describe a good mov-ement activity for a two-year old, a four-year-old, and a seven-year-old child and explain why this activity would be developmentally correct for their age.
2. Describe how music develops during the infancy and toddler periods. What occurs during the preschool period? How does this change during the primary grades?
3. What are some other songs that you think could be personalized to sing with young children? How would you do it?
- 7 years ago
- Explain what effect a low growth economy has on the slope of the SP function and the likely effects of aggresive monetary policy on RGDP and inflation.
- post two for econ
- put these from least to great 3 over 7 3 over 5 2 over 8 8 over 9 and 5 over...
- Y=-x,x+3y=-4,3x+2y=-19, -3x-5y=16,y=2x-3y, y=-3x+2
- Business and Society - Assignment 2B
- Can someone complete 4 online high school courses? Will Pay good money!$$
- Nylah runs 300 meters in 40 seconds. Nyesha runs 200 meteres in 30 seconds. Which girl is the fastest runner...
- Imagine that you have been hired as the database administrator for a local department store. The department store has recently...
- This is for a biometry (biostatistics) course and I need help doing these questions in R. Q1. You suspect that the...
- 2 DQ 150 WORDS EACH DUE IN 1HR
- NOT RATED
100 words (P1)
What can you do to specifically convey your respect of a family's personal choices and values? How will you communicate effectively with these families and work as a team, despite your …7 years ago
- NOT RATED
You have been reading about music and movement and related theories. Here is your chance to take charge!
Pretend you are the director of an Early Childhood Center. Describe a movement activity …6 years ago