Unit 3 Discussion
This topic is from CA 18-3 in the text.
The earning of revenue by a business enterprise is recognized for accounting purposes when the transaction is recorded. In some situations, revenue is recognized approximately as it is earned in the economic sense. In other situations, however, accountants have developed guidelines for recognizing revenue by other criteria, such as at the point of sale.
(Ignore income taxes.)
- Explain and justify why revenue is often recognized as earned at time of sale.
- Explain in what situations it would be appropriate to recognize revenue as the productive activity takes place.
- At what times, other than those included in (a) and (b) above, may it be appropriate to recognize revenue? Explain.
See the Syllabus for the Discussion Board requirements.
- 2 page paper (2) Leadership
- The McTavish family connects their three computer systems and a printer wirelessly within their home. a) Name this type of network. b)...
- Environmental Science
- You were asked by XYZ School District to develop a test to measure math ability.
- spr drg
- Ashford / Week 4
- While surfing the Internet, you encounter this note posted in your favorite discussion group: “Help! I have just been assigned to head a new product design team at my company. The division manager has high expectations for the team and me, but I have been
- Assume that the organization for which you work has entered into the grievance process with a number of employees who dispute the recent disciplinary action taken against them. As the labor relations manager, it is your role to prepare the necessary docum
- PRG421 (Version 10) - Week 1 DQ 1