Unit 2 IP SCM 310
Use the provided MRP template to develop a 6-week manufacturing resource plan (MRP), given the following information:
Download the MRP Template
- The finished product being produced requires 1 of component A, 2 of component B, and 0.5 of component C.
- The production plan is to have in inventory, ready for sale, 100 units by the end of each of weeks 1–3 and 200 of the finished units by the end of weeks 4–6.
- All the components A, B, and C must be available at the beginning of the planned production week.
- Lead times from the vendors for A, B, and C are 1, 2, and 3 weeks respectively
- Production takes 1 week.
Other questions 10
- Government Paper
- Managment Capstone Using Capsim
- Homework Aroka - Due Sunday 1 December 15 @ 1300 EST
- HW in computer networking ...
- depicting the individual as member of society and his role within social responsibility.
- BUSINESS MCQ (ALL CORRECT)
- soc 300 Assignment 2: Lending Institutions, Health Care, and Human Capital
- HLT 362 Week 5 DQs
- SPSS Seven