Understanding business and strategic goals.zhao5yun
Business requirements often drive database design and elements. Understanding your customers is closely aligned with understanding your business and strategic goals. For example, if you are opening an online book store, you may want to know if the customer is purchasing books for school or leisure, the number of books per purchase, and location. Develop three to five business questions to be used in future marketing campaigns or product research similar to these questions. For example: 1. What are the customers’ demographics? 2. What are top ten products that are selling? 3. What types of orders were purchased for holiday promotion? In this discussion identify what your business is and any background information needed as well as coming up with the three to five business questions.
- 9 years ago
- I need them for a homework assignment Monday 3/5/12 at 11:00 pm.
- math questions please help
- Friendly Financial
- In the story a girl from yamhill how did the writing career change the authors family lifestyles or expectations
- Define the different kinds of geographic regions?
- The topographic feature that occurs at a divergent plate margin is a(n): a) transform fault b) trench c) oceanic ridge d)...
- write the fraction symbol of each equivalent fraction.
- A shipping company uss a formula to determine the cost for shipping a package: c=2.79+0.38p where c is the cost of...