A virtual visit is a useful tool to explore and research using the Internet.
When you are assigned a virtual visit, you are graded on how you can find a useful newsworthy article and assemble a clear, though provoking opinion of that article so that it may be discussed in the class’ open forum.
Instructions for a Virtual Visit:
First, using the internet find an article relative to the assigned (usually broad) subject matter.
Then carefully read the article
Then put the article away and write a summary of the article, remember to give details that you may use in a general discussion.
Last write a summary, INCLUDING YOUR OPINION of what you learned from the article and if you find the article relevant.
What you are graded on: 100 points
You must CUT the entire web address and include it in the paper- You must submit a web address that will lead directly to the article (www.cnn.com IS NOT ENOUGH). You can usually select all, cut and paste it into your submission.
Please test this by opening the page from your paper- If it can NOT be opened directly, it does not exist.
Write at least a one-paragraph summary of the article. More if needed.
Last write a full opinion of the article highlighting the strong points and the weaknesses in you opinion of the article.
Last, Virtual visit must be ONE full Page of Word (.doc or docx), 12 point size, and traditional font. The ideas must fill the entire page and may only go beyond the parameter by a line or two.
- ACCT 5100 CHAPTER 30-MCQ
- i need just the reasoning in your own words in this case brief
- MGMT 303 Week 3 The McDonald s Corp. SWOT Analysis (2 Different Papers)
- Described a person, place, or object that has special meaning in your life or a particular moment or occurrence in your life that had special meaning to you.
- case brief week7
- MGT 445 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Third Party Conflict Resolution Paper
- PSY 340 Week 5 Individual Assignment Gender Identity Paper
- College Level accounts needed
When you are assigned a virtual visit, you are graded on how you can find a useful newsworthy article and assemble a clear, though provoking opinion of that article so that it may be discussed in the …