U6 - 01Veedish
The table below shows the differences in accounting treatments for goodwill in three selected countries.
Accounting for goodwill in selected countries:
Option to expense
Option to charge to
*Goodwill is tax deductible in the United States under limited circumstances; for the purposes of this question, assume it is not.
Given a company that has recognized significant acquisition goodwill, identify the country whose accounting and tax rules for goodwill would likely result in the highest valuation of the company. Justify, explain, and discuss your answer.
Every day the United States is losing jobs overseas because companies are looking for lower taxes, cheap labor, and fewer rules and regulations. If taxes are a major concern to your company which country above would you move your company to? Why?
Response should be in about 500 words.
- 6 years ago
- Communication and Crisis Planning: CRJS426
- POL 201 Week 5 DQ 1 Party Platforms and Winning Elections
- Fin 2030 Week 3 Assignment 1 Discussion
- Professor kern
- Research Methodology & Policy Analysis 4
- Acc 455 Week 5 Team B assignment
- For Smart-Solutions Only Accounting Class Participation
- one page paper
- Need in 4 hours..300 words All Original