A typical prokaryotic cell has about 3,000 genes in its DNA, while a human cell has about 20,500 genes. ...rpage1
A typical prokaryotic cell has about 3,000 genes in its DNA, while a human cell has about 20,500 genes. About 1,000 of these genes are present in both types of cells. Based on your understanding of evolution, explain how such different organisms could have this same subset of genes. What sorts of functions might these shared genes have?
- 8 years ago
- write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts : Investigate the Library and Internet for information about the fundamentals of distributed networks and distributed computing, and address the following:
- i need it asap by 7pm
- Music! 5 paragraphs: 1.intro stating your topic and mentioning the 3 main ideas you will discuss in the body paragraphs. 2,3,4 one paragraph...
- preparing a spreadsheet that helps one to plan custom vacation packages for families. The final outcome would be a nice...
- helen is in telemarketing. She is paid a commission of 2.5% of the sales she makes plus a retainer of...
- You have just written a ten-page report for your supervisor. The report outlines the total sales made by your team...
- I need help with a spanish two assignment ASAP- will pay!
- How long must a car accelerate at 4m/sec2 to go from 12 m/sec to 36 m/sec?
- Research Study Critique.