A Typical IQ test has a population mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. Answer the following based on the above mean and standard deviation:BERERR
1. If Mark had an IQ of 110, what would be his z, or standard score?
2. What proportion of the population would have a score equal to or higher than Mark?
3. Andrew took the same test and got a 95. What is Andrew's Z score?
4. What proportion of the population would have IQ's equal to or between Mark and Andrew?
5. Approximately 84% of IQ scores would be equal to or between what two scores?
6. If a researcher took a sample of 25 people, what would be the standard error?
7. Based on this standard error, what is the probability that the mean of a sample of 25 peope would be greater than 115?
8. What is the probability that the mean of a sample of 50 people would be greater than 115?
- 8 years ago
- Policies and procedures Manual for chemical dependency Rule 31
- Discussion QUestion - Compensation Packages Due 6/22/13
- MGT307 Wk 4 My Portion - Conflict Management Strategies
- African History assignment
- Animations: The Nervous System
- Will explain further, paper
- english comp
- do this 1000 word paper...PLEASE
- Does your utopian society value humans over money, wealth, and possessions ? Can this be said about America? What other characteristics does More identify that you might agree or disagree with for defining the utopian society?
- Assignment: Public Finance