two small assignments- 1 summary due 7/17 and 1 annoted bib..due 7/20frank2012
Article Summary- This one is due Thursday at Midnight 7/17
I scanned the article and attached it to this document.
Write a 250–300 word summary of Richard A. Muller’s “Nuclear Waste” They Say/I Say (p. 206)
- Your goal for this assignment is to summarize the article’s main ideas and important points clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Use the templates in They Say/I Say for representing the words of others and for introducing quotations
- Review the points for writing a summary provided in the Week 1 Discussion
Submit your article summary to Turnitin and to the digital drop box
Due Thursday 11:59 p.m. ET
75 points possible
Annotated Bibliography- Due Sunday 7/20
Rubric is attached
- Write an APA Style annotated bibliography with at least four sources on the topic you have chosen
- Each entry in your annotated bibliography should be composed of two parts
- A citation of one source
- A 200-word annotation placed beneath the citation summarizing the content of the source (thesis, evidence, supports, main points, etc.), evaluatingthe usefulness and reliability of the source, and indicating how you might use the source in your research paper
- Be sure to sufficiently summarize and paraphrase each source — no direct quotations
- The annotated bibliography should be written and formatted in scrupulous adherence to all APA style guidelines for its genre
- Refer to this PDF of the grading rubric for this assignment: Annotated Bibliography Grading Rubric
- Sample paper – Purdue Online Writing Lab OWL Annotated Bibliography Sample
Submit your assignment to Turnitin and to the digital drop box
Due Sunday 11:59 p.m. ET
- 6 years ago
- How to do f(x)= x²+5x+1
- Decribe a busy scene (2-3 paragraphs) use metaphores, similies, personification and so on ...... show what the busy scene is...
- i need to make a equation using the numbers 4,6,5,2,8 to equal 18
- How does an initiative like CIM prepare an organization to serve the global community and a great way to develop...
- Understanding the Research Process Resources: Ch. 1, 2, and & 7 of Psychology This assignment will provide you with the opportunity to...
- Barcamone only
- A go-kart's top speed is 607,200 feet per hour. What is the speed in miles per hour?
- A car travels 12 miles on 0.3 gallon of gas. How far. Can it travel on 1 gallon
- Personal Fitness power point slideshow about heat strokes
- I have 4 questions in accounting. Can you please help me with this?