The final component of the week will be a brief review of what the author of your text has termed the “100:10:3:1 Rule” of commercial real estate investing.
Commercial Real Estate Deals
1. Loopnet (http://www.loopnet.com)
- Significance of Due Diligence
Provide an example of a recent real estate deal in which due diligence was not adequately addressed and the result of not completing it well. In 250 to 300 words, describe a situation that may be unique in your community. Be sure to respond to at least two of your classmates’ pos
Review several of your peers’ posts and identify some potential overlooked outcomes of the poor due diligence. Respond to at least two of your peers and tend their thinking.
- Time Requirements
Review the 100:10:3:1 Rule described in Chapter 10 and discuss its relevance today. In 200 – 250 words, discuss whether you think that this rule is in fact as relevant today as it has been in the past given the technology and current search methods.
- 6 years ago
- for Yhtomit
- A+ Answers
- Have the number of victims of racial profiling increased over the last decade?
- Research Report - A+ grade, Original Work Please, No Plagiarism Please
- Standard Deviation Abstract
- No copy and Paste Please!!
- Question： 1. What responsibility does Nike have for conditions of work at foreign factories making its products? 2. Could Nike have better anticipated and more effectively handled the sweatshop issue? What did it do right? What was ineffective or counter
- 100 words...written in your own words...need it by 3pm today
- Discuss the different forms of corporate governance structures used in different parts of the world and how those structures have come to be developed given differences in culture legal structures, tax methods and methods of measuring performance. We have