Karikari, J. a. Voicu, I. and Fang, I. (2011). FHA vs subprime mortgage originations: Is FHA the answer to subprime lending? Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 43, 441-458.
For your own state, determine whether:
- It is a judicial or nonjudicial foreclosure state
- The standard home loan is based on a deed of trust or a mortgage.
- There is a statutory right of redemption and, if so, how long.
- Deficiency judgments are allowed against defaulted homeowners.
Based on this information, can you judge whether your state is relatively lender friendly or borrower friendly? Explain. For assistance answering these questions, please use foreclosureassistance.com and foreclosures.com.
State is GA
Real Estate Broker & Marketing
How do you think the real estate marketing function will change in the future? Do you believe real estate brokers will play a more important or a less important role in the selling and buying process? Why?
- 6 years ago
- AED 201 week 9 Final Professional Development Plan
- ACC 291 Week 5 Practice Qu-iz
- 3 papers 2 paragraphs i need this by the 21 of april
- E9-25B (Dollar-Value LIFO Retail) Presented below is information related to Winfield Corporation.
- MGT 449 Week 2 DQ 3
- HCS 440 Week 3 DQ and DQ 2
- HCS 435 Week 1 - Health Care Ethics Matching Exercise
- FIS 260 Week 8 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- FIS 260 The Federal Reserve System
- FIS 260 Functions of the Banking System