Two discussions posted in one; JAPMAN ONLYHarvardBusiness1983
- Economics Discussion:
- In view of the weak economy of the last several years, explain which of the four (4) components of GDP had, or is having, the greatest positive impact in our economy. Use the following historical tables to support your response.
Business Ethics Discussion:
"Poverty and Pollution" Please respond to the following"
- Read Case 7.2: Poverty and Pollution, located here or on page 267 in your textbook. Next, predict the effects of pollution permits on poor, less-developed areas like Brazil's "valley of death." Assess the effectiveness of incentive programs on manufacturers in less-developed areas. Based on your assessment, provide an argument in support of either pollution permits or incentive programs.
- 5 years ago
- Week 4 Quiz
- Audit Wrap-Up
- Sales and Disposal of Assets
- need summary
- 1. For each correlation coefficient below, calculate what proportion of variance is shared by the two correlated variables:
- Develop an 8-10 page marketing plan for a sports enterprise (e.g. professional, school, or community program). You can select a...
- Best Offer win
- You are a safety manager for a West Coast construction company. In the past, you have made poor choices when faced with ethical dilemmas involving on-the-job accidents. Now you are called to the job-site to act as the mediator for a situation involving a