Individual (PLEASE CHOOSE WRITTEN SCRIPT) I DO NOT MIND IF YOU USE MINIMUM WORD COUNT) Radio Ad For this assignment, choose from the following options: • Option 1: Written Script • Option 2: Podcast Read the instructions in Appendix C located on the student website and select one option to complete the assignment. -------------------------------------------------------------- Individual Blood Disorders Resources: Human Diseases: A Systemic Approach and the Health Central Website Use the text and the Health Central Website to research blood disorders for this assignment. Read each of the following three scenarios: • Lily, a 4-year-old Caucasian female, has she been complaining of being tired all the time. She is pale and is a picky eater. Her mother is a single mom with a small budget to feed a large family. Lily eats only pasta, breads, and hot dogs, and she drinks only artificial fruit punch. Lily has iron deficiency anemia. • Davon is a 5-year-old African American male who has just moved to Chicago, and he is visiting his new pediatrician for a kindergarten physical. His mother tells the nurse that she carries the sickle cell trait and wants Davon screened for it. Davon may have the sickle cell trait. • Spencer has noted over the past several weeks that he is having more bruises, or ecchymosis, all over his body. After coughing this morning, he noticed tiny red marks all around his eyes. Spencer has thrombocytopenia. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that provides details about the condition afflicting each child:. • Explain the purpose of plasma, red blood cells, and platelets. • Describe the cause of each disorder. • Compare each patient’s symptoms with the symptoms used in diagnosis. • Explain how each patient can prevent the disease in the future, if possible. If the disease cannot be prevented, explain why. Include at least two sources other than the text. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 9 years ago
- Help needed as soon as possible! willing to pay well!
- Why do you think participation can be perceived as weakness in alternative dispute resolution
- Operations Management unit 8
- 3- ABC Paris Bid: You have been asked by ABC to help determine a bid for installation of a large...
- nitrogen gas is monotonic molecule.do you agree?explain?
- Computer Science Assignments 6 & 8
- 1. Consumer-Driven Health Plans As a patient, write your recommendations to accept or decline at least three types of consumer-driven health...
- how can you find the slope of a line from an equation
- discussion analyzing cost of capital
- americas industrial revolution take root in?