I want your help with this please answer the following questions using this two links
1. Matthew, chapter 22:
2. Matthew, chapter 24:
This is the questions:
1. How is Jesus portrayed or characterized in this section of the Gospel? What are the dominant characteristics of Jesus in this section? How does the writing of the Gospel help communicate this characterization?
2. What about Jesus in this section of the Gospel attracts, inspires, or interests the other characters in the Gospel?
3. What about Jesus in this section of the Gospel might potentially attract, inspire, or interest people today?
4. What about Jesus in this section of the Gospel repels, disturbs, or perplexes the other characters in the Gospel?
5. What about Jesus in this section of the Gospel might potentially repel, disturb, or perplex people today?
I want you to answer this questions as a presentation in PowerPoint slides around 5 slides I want you to do me notes what exactly I have to say in each slide please make it simple not too much words.
Due within 12 hours from now
- 4 years ago
- There are different aspects of money in our lives. Money related to our customs in many ways for example at new year, Chinese parents and grandparents give money to the children of the family in a red envelope. In journal 10 you can write particularly ab
- BSHS 452 Complete Course Material
- BIO - Exercise 2: The Globin Gene
- Straight Line & Accelerated Depreciation Method
- finance two hours
- ACC 561 Final Exam (1st Set) 54 Questions with ANSWERS
- Palmer Company
- political science short answer (4questions)
- need in 10 hours