A tree trunk is buried in sediments. Minerals slowly take the place of the materials that formed the tree trunk....chocolatte528
A tree trunk is buried in sediments. Minerals slowly take the place of the materials that formed the tree trunk. Even the structures of the cells are preserved. What do we call a fossil that forms in this way?
- 9 years ago
- To measure the height of a rock formation, a surveyor places her transit 100 m from its base and focuses...
- Networking Assignment
- How many moles of sodium chloride (salt) can be made from 6 moles of chlorine?
- I have a financial homework excercise which needs to be finished this monday. I do not understand the classes, so...
- 1/6, 2/9, and 7/36 least to greatest
- b/9 is less than or equal to 5/3
- islam is my spiritual home as a short essay (minimum three paragraphs)
- British government 4.7% perpetuities pay £4.7 interest each year forever. Another bond, 3.2% perpetuities, pays £3.2 a year forever. What is the value of 4.7% perpetuities if the long-term interest rate is 6.7%? What is the value of 3.2% perpetuities?
- Tycho Brahe's observations of the stars and planets were accurate to about 1 arc minute (1'). To what distance does this...