Translate the phrase to an algebraic expression. State what each variable represents. ...
Translate the phrase to an algebraic expression. State what each variable represents. One-sixth of a number plus one-third of a different number. _____________________________________________________________________ The answer is ___ . x is the first number,y is the second number. (Do not factor.)
Other questions 10
- Like the modernists, postmodern writers focused on subjective experience rather than objective cultural norms.
- pelase answer the question in attachment
- 3 ways how Germany was affected by the great depression
- I have approx: 10 assignments regarding torts, contracts, etc.. that I need help with. Does the company help with law...
- Mcgraw Hill Homework 8-11
- I need to something called "Studyisland" and I need help.
- when a Paraamecium divides by binary fission, how do the daughter cells compare to the orginal parent
- the formula equivelent to d = rt
- I have to write an executive summary for a zoo because we're doing a business plan in comp 10 but...