This is for the training taking inventory of office supplies
Throughout this week's readings, you discovered the importance of needs assessment or needs analysis. You will recall that there are three key areas of need
Let's assume for now that we have already conducted our Strategic/ Organizational Needs Analysis and determined where we are going in our training. For your project assignment, create a table in which you outline how you will conduct a needs analysis at the other two levels - the task and person levels.
|In this part of the table, focus on the specific job task you chose earlier. Include a clear, detailed description of the task, conditions, tools/equipment used to do the task. You need to include all materials, supplies, equipment that must be made available to the employees in order for them to conduct this task properly.|
In this part of the table, focus on the individual trainee's needs. Include a clear, detailed description of the individual areas that you need to focus on. Include weaknesses and areas of improvement, as well as strong points. Remember to touch base on individual knowledge, ability, and skills
After you complete information in the table, answer these questions:
- What types or format of Data Sources for needs assessment will offer you the information that you need?
- Why did you choose this type of needs assessment?
- Who will need the training?
- What type of program will you need to design?
- Are there any roadblocks? If so, what are they and how do you plan to prevent them from hindering the HRD program you are planning?
- Attached is the training project sheet but I need it to be in the form of the above request.
- Just for wsay
- CJA 492 Week 2 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Triangle Catering
- BUS 405 Week 4 DQ 1 Expected Returns and Deviation
- BUS 405 Week 2 DQ 1 Primary and Secondary Markets
- IT 235 Week 2 Assignment - Artistic Digital Photography
- IT 235 Week 1 - DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Java code
- An investigator want to estimate chocolate consumption (eat chocolate or do not) in kidergarten students. How many students would be...
- INF 103 Week 2 Assignment 2