The CEO asks you for a training schedule, which includes your plan for orientation as well as any additional training and support new employees will undergo or require during the first year on the job.
For this project piece:
- Write a 1-2 paragraph overview of your proposed training schedule.
- Be sure to include both new hire training as well as ongoing first year training for this job or position.
- In 1-2 paragraphs, identify the way(s) in which you plan to orient a newly hired employee to this company.
- For instance, is there an "onboarding" process to bring a new hire up to speed? Does the newly hired individual shadow someone to learn job functions? Is there a mentor that this person can turn to in order to ask any job-related questions?
- Write a 1-2 paragraph description of the first year of training and support for this job or position.
- You may conduct independent online research of a similar job in order to create your own training plan. Be sure to cite any outside research sources
- 7 years ago
- DHS HW Questionnaire
- Who is Joshua Chamberlain? What are his attitudes toward the Union and war?
- Devry MKTG 410 Week 3 Assignment (Advertising & Public Relations) A+
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) focuses on understanding the emotions and attitudes of others. To manage relationships effectively, we need to not only understand ourselves, but also increase what we know about others. EI emphasizes four key competencies for
- University of Ottawa ECON 2144 C First Midterm 2014
- RES 351
- Nutrition, Health, and Safety
- NOT RATED
The CEO asks you for a training schedule, which includes your plan for orientation as well as any additional training and support new employees will undergo or require during the first year on the …7 years ago