THE TRAGEDY OF JULIUS CAESAR, ACT TWO COPY MASTER Question Support LITERARY ANALYSIS For questions 1–4, see page 1133 of the Pupil Edition. Directions:...kyrwil
THE TRAGEDY OF JULIUS CAESAR, ACT TWO COPY MASTER Question Support LITERARY ANALYSIS For questions 1–4, see page 1133 of the Pupil Edition. Directions: Answer each question. 5. Reading Shakespearean Drama Underline two adjectives that you think best describe Caesar in Act Two. Then explain your choices. a. brave b. suspicious c. confident d. political e. noble f. watchful 6. Analyze Soliloquy and Aside Reread Brutus’s soliloquy in Act 2, Scene 1, lines 10–34. This speech reveals that Brutus is 7. Identify Mood The soothsayer’s prediction in Act 2, Scene 4 causes the mood of the play to be 8. Make Inferences About Characters Which character is more open with his wife, Caesar or Brutus? What can you tell about the character of each man based on his relationship with his wife? 9. Draw Conclusions Underline only one phrase in parentheses, and then complete the sentence. In deciding to join the plot against Caesar, I think Brutus was most influenced by (his own beliefs/ Cassius’ persuasion) because 10. Evaluate Argument Reread Brutus’s speech in Act 2, Scene 1, lines 10–34. Underline either the word or the phrase in parentheses, and then complete the sentence. I (am/am not) persuaded by Brutus that Caesar should be killed because 54 Unit 11 Resource Mana
- 8 years ago
- why is state considered a physica property, not a chemical property?
- Accounting lab
- I need help..5 pages for 3.5 hours
- english writing
- revision of research paper : for phyllis young
- Choose one major economist and/or major economic theory found in history from the 17th Century through the 21st Century. Write...
- College Algebra Questions (for geniusy_2006)
- what does headbutting amog bighorn sheep illustrate
- probability questions.