I need only outline for today. And for detail I need for next week. make sure you can handle it I have only 1 hour for outline.
You are a member of a firm that specializes in the development of world-class resort hotels around various parts of the world. A client has hired your firm to create a report and recommendations for a new resort somewhere in the United States. Based on what you have learned in this class, create a report that includes the following.
- Decide on the type and size of development and where it is to be located.
- Clearly identify your target market(s) and expected demand.
- Give the reasons why you have decided on these factors.
- Include each of the following in your case report.
- Development planning
- Environmental impact—ecology (balance of life and natural resources)
- Sociological and/or cultural impact
- Economic feasibility and economic impact on the area
- Markets, demand, marketability, and marketing
- Management and maintenance—use, capacity, quality, standards, policies, controls, methods, implementation, organizations, and so forth
- Financial planning—financing, costs, real estate issues, pricing, revenue, benefits, rate of return, and so forth
- Landscape architecture and structural architecture
- Interior design and decoration
- Papers must be 8–12 pages in length (this would be roughly one page per area included in the report), 12-point font, double-spaced, and include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body of the report, summary or conclusion, and works cited.
- Even though this is not a scientific-type writing assignment and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These references should be listed on the last page, titled “Works Cited.”
- APA or MLA format and citations are required.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
- Papers are due during Week 7 of this course.
- Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Forum topic.
- This paper is worth 250 total points and will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of APA or MLA citations, grammar, and sentence structure.
- No late papers will be accepted.
Documentation and Formatting
Completion of entire paper to include and address all topic sections within the project. Please see the sample table of contents below.
Organization and Cohesiveness
A quality project will include an introduction based upon a well-formed thesis statement. The logical order of the content will be derived from the thesis statement. The content will be properly subdivided into sections derived from the outline. In a quality project, the conclusion will summarize the previously presented content and will complement the thesis statement from the introduction.
A quality project will be free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs will be clear, concise, and factually correct.
A quality project will have significant scope and depth of research to support any statements. Relevant illustration or examples are encouraged. A quality project will employ the use of sound reasoning and logic to reinforce conclusions.
A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
Here are some additional hints on preparing the best possible project.
- Apply a three-step process of writing: Plan, write, and complete.
- Prepare an outline of your research paper before you go forward.
- Complete a first draft, and then go back to edit, evaluate, and make any changes required.
- Use visual communication to further clarify and support the written part of your report: graphs, diagrams, photographs, flowcharts, maps, drawings, animation, video clips, pictograms, tables, and Gantt charts.
The following are additional best practices in preparing this paper.
- Cover Page: Include who you prepared the paper for, who prepared it, and the date.
- Table of Contents: List the main ideas and sections of your paper and the pages in which they are located. The illustrations should be included separately.
- Introduction: Use a header on your paper. This will indicate you are introducing your paper.
The purpose of an introduction is to
- introduce the subject and why the subject is important;
- preview the main ideas and the order in which they will be covered; and
- establish a tone of the document.
Include in the introduction a reason for the audience to read the paper. Also, include an overview of what you are going to cover in your paper and the importance of the material. (This should include or introduce the questions you are asked to answer on each assignment.)
- Body of Your Report: Use a header titled with the name of your project. Example: "The Development of Hotel X—A World Class Resort." Then, proceed to break out the main ideas.
State the main ideas, state major points in each idea, and provide evidence. Break out each main idea you will use in the body of your paper. Show some type of division, such as separate sections that are labeled, separate group of paragraphs, or headers. You would include the information you found during your research and investigation.
- Summary and Conclusion: Summarizing is similar to paraphrasing but presents the gist of the material in fewer words than the original. An effective summary identifies the main ideas and major support points from the body of your report. Minor details are left out. Summarize the benefits of the ideas and how they effect the tourism industry.
- Work Cited: Use APA or MLA format.
- 6 years ago
- MGT 498 ENTIRE COURSE
- ENG 215 Assignment 2 Research Proposal Thesis, Major Points, and Plan
- mastering physics
- Seeking help with UOP PSYCH/504 Week 3 Individual Assignment
- Article summary
- Calculus homework
- What is the value of imagination and thinking outside the box with regard to their contributions? from he apple commerialcrazy...
- Custom software vs Off-the-shelf products
- researcher_d due friday feb 20