Topics 2 of 2.
DUE: 02.26.15 @ 11:59PM
Topic 1: In the 21st century, more organizations are moving to the team concept to maximize overall organizational performance through the combined efforts of people. The old adage, “Two heads are better than one” has proven to be a valid statement, as organizations strive to face the many challenges in the internal and external environments.
In this mini project, please use the article(research_report) relating to high performance teams found in the attachment below. Answer the following questions relating to this article and your own experience with business teams:
- Please describe the background for this article and explain why this particular best practice scenario would appeal to you. What did you learn from the article that you could apply in your business?
- What are some characteristics of high performance teams? What are the strengths and weaknesses of business teams? Please share your experiences as a team member in either a business or non-business environment.
Topic 2: When you start a business you need to be able to sell yourself as well as your business ideas and plan. In order to get yourself on the right path to success, complete and answer the following:
Review career skills in the field of business and management and then create a 1-year action plan as to what specific actions you will take that will guide you towards realizing your ideal job.
Please include the following in your 1 year bulleted action plan:
- Specify the ideal job you want.
- Determine what skills you need to get that job.
- What steps you will take to obtain the additional skills you might need?
- What networking avenues will you use to understand your field of interest, obtain advice, and help you increase professional development?
- How would you use a mentor or coach to assist you in personal branding?
Use standard 12-point font size
MS Word Document
3/4-1 page paper PER Topic - there's two topics(Nothing less then 3/4 of a page and nothing more then 1-page necessary)
1-2 sources in APA citation PER Topic - there's two topics(I willn't need anymore then 3 sources for sure)
Thorough Response is a must!!
And NO plagiarism!!
*Homework Field of Study: Management
If you don't have expertise in this area of study please don't waste my time sending a handshake.
- Assume that Circuit City Stores completed the following foreign-currency transactions:
- PSY 325 Week 1 Assignment -- final Paper Topic Selection Factors Impacting Domestic Violence
- ISCOM 473 Week 4 Individual - Negotiating Across Culture Paper
- INF 231 Week 5 Discussion 1 Input and Output 1#
- Writing Your Conclusion
- Units Produced and Sold_Cost per unit
- LDR 301 Week 5 Learning Team Entrepreneurial Small Business Project Phase II
- portfolios asset allocation
- Reflections on Selling