Tom wants to sell his weight bench for a 15% profit over his cost. He paid $168 for it. If...hottie1234108
Tom wants to sell his weight bench for a 15% profit over his cost. He paid $168 for it. If he gets his asking price, how much money will he male in profit?
- 9 years ago
- In which stage would each of the following be? Be sure to answer the questions with full sentences, and justify...
- What are some of the challenges people in the Southwest are now facing because of the recent rapid growth in...
- What is the area of a circle with a ling going stright threw it with the number 10 on the...
- what does cassius suggest the conspirators do that brutus disagrees with
- which characteristic of the united states is not considered part of the geography theme of location? A: its the northern hemisphere. B:there...
- What is the slope intercept of these two point? (9,-4)(15,-9)
- what motivated momaday to temporarily trade pecos for the horse his friend pasqual was riding? [analyze]
- what time in the past does "prehistoric" refer to?
- write the fraction symbol of each equivalent fraction.