• Reflect on, and write down the purpose of your site and your target audience. What is your goal for the site? That is, how do you want to present yourself to prospective employers, graduate school or online?
• Write down some adjectives that will describe how you want the user to perceive your site and you. How can you stand above others competing for the same job?
• How will you structure the information and how is it organized? Look at a company site and how it is organized. How might you do the same for information about you?
• What colors and graphics will effectively represent you? You may not know right now but think about hobbies, and look at logos for some organizations. How can you adapt something similar to represent you?
- 5 years ago
- Case Study/ Position Paper
- In a historical movie, two knights on horseback start from rest 99 m apart and ride directly toward each other...
- ETH 125 FINAL PROJECT
- ALGEBRA : ALEKS LAB,(PIE.)
- Oxygen makes up 65% of a person's weight. Which of the following is the ratio of oxygen to all the...
- baber makayla
- Write a paper in which youDescribe the industry (paper attached)
- tax case
- MKT 255 Unit 1 2 3 (answer attached)
- NOT RATED
on time5 years ago