The time in minutes until the next bus departs a major bus depot follows a distribution with f(x)=1/20 where x...micell12
The time in minutes until the next bus departs a major bus depot follows a distribution with f(x)=1/20 where x goes from 25-45 minutes. a.whats the random variable? X=? c. graph the probability distribution. someone please explain how to do this? g.find the probability that the time is at most 30 minutes. Sketch and label a graph of the distribution. shade the area of interest. write answer in a probability statement. How do i graph this? and is the probability statement P(x<30) i.P(25<x<55)=? state this in a probability statement and draw the picture. How do i draw the picture? SOMEONE HELP i missed class and im so lost
- 8 years ago
- Do you know the book red cap
- where the comma suppose to be in this sentence: Scottie Pippen overcame back pain a foot injury and contract disputes...
- The Old Man And The Sea Question. Explain how the old man, Santiago, develops throughout the story by (if you can) giving examples from the book
- round 6.732 to 2 decimal places round 7.823 to 1 decimal place round 9.321 to 2 decimal places round 2.678 to 1...
- what are the four most natural resources in the south region?
- A uniform stick 1.5 m long with a total mass of 270 g is pivoted at its center. A 4.0- g bullet is shot through the stick midway between the pivot and one end The bullet approaches at 250 m/s and leaves at 140 m/s. With what angular speed is the stick sp
- What is the area of four walls that are 12 feet wide and 16 feet long?
- What is the solubility of CaF2 in a buffer solution containing .30 M HCHO2 and .20 M NaCHO2? (Consider the...
- how do you factor trinomials
- According to Abraham Maslow, the most important aspects of personality are:a. the big five personality traits.b. a person's higher instincts...