For The Think TankBlack54321
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Your client wants to see new customer segments that might be interested in the new and improved product. For additional information on how to develop a customer profile, visit this Web site.Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300-500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas: Develop a brief customer profile for your client. The profile will include the following:
- Identify 2 new customer segments for the newly repositioned brand, and name them. You can make up a name based on their characteristics. For example, if you were selling a coffee brand, you might have Serious Sippers as a customer segment and Dabble Drinkers as a second segment.
- Name which customer segments are the primary and secondary markets.
- The primary market is often larger than the secondary market. These customers are often the primary users of the product.
- The secondary market can include in-between customers who might occasionally use or be interested in the product.
- Explain the demographics and the psychographics of both segments.
- Include the basic characteristics of your current and potential customer, such as age, income, education, and geographic locations.
- Identify your customers’ lifestyles, such as hobbies and other interests.
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
Oakes, S. (n.d.). Tips to create a customer profile. Retrieved from the M4B Marketing Web site: http://www.m4bmarketing.com/tips-create-customer-profile/
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- 6 years ago
- Topic 2 Visit the Better Business Bureau website (www.bbb.org). Review the criteria for the BBB Marketplace Torch Awards - http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/programs-services/torch-awards/bbb-torch-awards-details/. What are the most important marketing ac
- I need help with my assignment in Management curse
- An Uneasy Partnership
- Exercise 5-13 Inventory turnover and days sales in inventory LO A3 The following information for Palmer Co. 2013 2012 2011 Cost of goods sold $ 623,825 $ 406,650 $ 371,300 Ending inventory 98,400 88,750 93,500 Use t
- Written CNC program for machining
- . PR deals with top 3 media platform has major impact on PR. Give examples（ real world examples） for each platform. (creative PR) . provide the reasons why is good or bad for company. 2 。explain the concept of the diminishing mass public . provide 5 reaso
- chapter 3
- wireless services platform upgrade announcement
- What are your thoughts (Hydraulic fracturing "Fracking) on this controversy?
MKTG225-X-1502A-05 Introduction to Marketing TaskName: Phase 3 Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 2 Parts: See assignment details Details:
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, …6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- NOT RATEDCourse Faculty Member
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board …6 years ago